Attorney Luke Stephens
Luke Stephens is committed to helping people through difficult situations. Luke aids his clients in understanding each step of the legal process. He attempts to resolve cases expediently and thoroughly. Luke focuses his practice on the areas of family law, including divorce, legal separation, custody, child support, paternity and adoption, along with misdemeanors including DUI/DWI.
Luke is admitted to practice law in Oklahoma and is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association. He received his major in English Literature from Oklahoma State University, where he was selected into the internship program at DC Comics, in New York City, New York. Luke subsequently attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he spent time as a recruitment ambassador to Oklahoma State University. Luke is a proud member of the Chickasaw Nation Indian Tribe. After receiving his Juris Doctorate, Luke practiced Oil and Gas Law with Wright and Associates P.C., in Edmond, Oklahoma. Luke began working in Stillwater, Oklahoma with Wilson Law Group, P.L.L.C., in 2015.
In his spare time, Luke enjoys comic books, Thunder basketball, and spending time with his friends and family at Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma.
Areas of Practice
- Custody and Child Support
- Estate Planning
- Misdemeanor DUI/DWI
- Oklahoma, 2013
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- Honors: Recruitment Ambassador for Oklahoma State University, J. Roy Thompson Merit Scholarship
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2013 – Present
- Young Professionals in Energy 2014-Present
Past Employment Positions
- Wright and Associates P.C., Associate Attorney, 2014 - 2015
- Beta Theta Pi